- Deepen the concept of cultural identity;
- Develop a reflection on the concept of cultural identity applied to the space of Lusophony;
- Differentiate cultural identities considering distinctive factors;
- Analyze situations of multiculturalism and interculturalism in contemporary society;
- Recognize, in artistic achievements, contributions to the consolidation of an identity.
- Reflect on articulation between ideologies and cultures in a critical view of imperial memory;
- Evoke historical and cultural contexts of imperial and post-imperial relations in the Lusophone space;
- Comment on the impact of myths and images, ghosts and fantasies in post-imperial times;
- Problematize the deconstruction of the memory of empire and the revaluation of new identities;
- Critically analyze literary texts that deal with post-colonial visions and the respective cultural identities.