The External and International Relations Office (GREI) supports students and former students in finding or creating jobs, developing an entrepreneurial spirit in them and monitoring their professional situation after graduating. It also coordinates international mobility activities for students, teachers and non-teaching staff.
GREI aims to be, mainly, a help for students, providing contacts, job/internship offers, information about projects, support in applications, among other tools necessary at the end of the course and the consequent insertion in the labor market.
The general objectives of GREI are:
- To be a support office for national and international mobility of students, teachers and employees, through the Erasmus Program and Free Mobility;
- To make contact with partners and prepare bilateral agreements for studies and internships;
We have agreements with: Spain, Hungary, Italy, Romania, Germany, England, France, Thurkey, Latvia, Poland, Brazil and Macau.
- Provide support for 1st and 2nd cycle curricular internships;
- Provide career support for the student community;
- Make contact with companies to support students professional success.