Based in the Braga Regional Center of the Universidade Católica Portuguesa, the Catholic Braga Executive Academy has as its priority recipients companies, institutions and residents in the Minho region.
Making use of the distinctive and recognized skills of the Universidade Católica Portuguesa, it aims to contribute to the development of companies, institutions and other communities, through the provision of executive training, applied and consultancy projects, with high added value for them.
Applied training is taught by excellent teachers from the various UCP campuses, as well as by recognized and experienced experts from the market and various sectors of activity, with the main objective being the transfer of knowledge, models and tools, applying them to different realities of each organization and participant, thus developing the necessary skills for making informed decisions, in the different areas of management.
- Develop short and medium-term training offerings aimed at employees of companies, entities and other organizations, from all sectors of activity, as well as individuals, who wish to develop their knowledge and skills in the various areas of social and human sciences.
- Develop projects, within the scope of training knowledge areas, applied to companies, entities and other organizations, in order to make training applied to the business and organizational context the differentiating factor and the great added value of AFE.
- Serve as a means of disseminating the state of the art in the various areas of social and human sciences, either through applied training or by promoting meetings, seminars and conferences with renowned academic and business speakers.
- Develop consultancy projects applied to companies, entities and other organizations in the region, particularly in terms of market studies, strategic planning, marketing, human resources, sustainability, data management, territory management, among others, in the most diverse sectors of activity.
- Create a portfolio of knowledge, models, tools, cases and projects, which serve as benchmarking and can be shared with companies, entities and other organizations.