- Assimilate some concepts and theories essential to understand the political phenomenon;
- Critically analyze the evolution of the European and Portuguese public space (XIX-XXI centuries);
- Problematize the role of mediatization of the political phenomenon in modern democracies;
- Contextualize the power relations between the various actors of the public sphere: politicians, writers, journalists, pressure groups, citizens, etc.;
- Contextualize the production of some engagés authors, as well as the repercussion/power of political resonance of their literary works;
- Apply the knowledge acquired in the analysis of case studies.
Literature and Political Discourse
5 ECTS / Semestre / Português