The curricular units Internship and Seminar I and II have the following specific objectives:
- To know and analyze the social reality in various contexts of professional intervention;
- To provide trainees with theoretical and empirical elements that will enable them to understand the social reality in which social work is inserted;
- Use with coherence the bibliography studied in relation to the field of intervention;
- Know and understand the institutional context;
- Study the legal framework that delimits the field of action of the institution.