PUBLIC NOTICE FOR AN INTERNATIONAL CALL FOR APPLICATIONS FOR THE POST OF PSYCHOLOGIST
The Rector of Universidade Católica Portuguesa, Prof. Dr. Isabel Capeloa Gil, hereby announces the opening of an international call for applications for one vacancy of Psychologist to perform duties of Psychology, in the scientific field of Psychology. The research activities will be carried out at the Centre for Philosophical and Humanistic Studies (CEFH), integrated at the Faculty of Philosophy and Social Sciences of Universidade Católica Portuguesa, in Braga, within the framework of the Project CatólicaIN! Inovar para Incluir| 2. 7 Skills 4 Pós-COVID - Competências para o futuro no Ensino Superior, financiado pelo Fundo Social Europeu no âmbito do Programa Operacional Capital Humano (referência POCH-02-53I2-FSE-000026).
The Psychologist will be responsible for developing the following activities:
- Participate in the identification of needs and the search for answers that promote the resilience and academic success of undergraduate students at UCP;
- Outline, implement and evaluate interventions with the main publics of the UCP, favoring tutoring and mentoring initiatives;
- Develop, implement and evaluate benchmarks and initiatives that promote the development of transversal skills in undergraduate students;
- Promote and streamline training activities and scientific research, on the project's themes;
- Support the realization of the events foreseen in the project and other activities that are inherent to it.
Application deadline: Candidates may submit their applications in the terms mentioned in the previous point, from the 21st of April to the 1st of May of 2023 (until 5 pm Lisbon time). Applications must be sent by email to
Published 21.04.2023 | Updated 16.05.2023