Brazilian students have the possibility to apply to the FFCS's Degree Programs with ENEM. On this page you will find information for students who meet the eligibility requirements legally defined in the International Student Statute.
For this purpose, an international student is considered to be a student who, cumulatively
- Does not hold the nationality of a member state of the European Union;
- Is not a direct descendant, spouse (husband/wife) or partner of a national of a European Union member state;
- Has not resided legally in Portugal for more than 2 years, continuously on January 1st of the year in which you wish to enter higher education (yourself, your spouse or any parent with whom you legally reside);
- Not to be a beneficiary, on January 1st of the year he/she intends to enroll in higher education, of the equal rights and duties status granted under an international treaty between the Portuguese State and the State of which he/she is a national.
The admission of foreign citizens who are not covered by the International Student Statute is carried out under the conditions applicable to students with Portuguese nationality.
To do so, you will have to register at a Portuguese secondary school to take the national exams in Portugal and present one of the exams required by the FFCS or you can take in Portugal or Brazil an analogous exam to the one required through the international education system, for example IB or SAT Exams. To find out which terminal subjects are analogous to the required entrance examinations, please contact the FFCS secretariat.
For the application to be evaluated you must meet the following requirements:
- Be considered an International Student;
- Have completed high school;
- Have taken ENEM (entrance exam);
- Have Portuguese secondary school equivalency or have completed a qualification that gives you access to higher education in your home country.
Applications to the FFCS for 2022/23 can be made online or in person.
Note: Please note that the application will only be considered complete after payment of the fee and delivery of the respective documentation.